We are selling our demo model NAD C368. This is a 80 watt hybrid amplifier, and this model has the BluOS card installed. This is a highly flexible unit that sounds like it has much more than 80 watts. Stream audio, play line level sources, connect a turntable, whatever!
This one unit would be the one box you need for both digital and analog. Add a turntable and speakers and you’re ready to go.
On sale for $SOLD
Contact us for more info!
- 80 watts x 2 channels into 8 or 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- Class D Asymmetrical PowerDrive amplifier design
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from a compatible device or wireless headphone listening
- supports the aptX® codec for wirelessly streaming CD-quality sound
- independent built-in high-output headphone amplifier
- 2 MDC (Modular Design Construction) slots for adding additional capabilities and features
- remote control
- compatible with leading third-party control systems like Control4, Crestron, RTI, and URC
- 4 digital audio inputs (2 optical/2 coaxial)
- 3 stereo RCA audio inputs, including a phono input (for use with a moving magnet cartridge)
- stereo RCA preamp output for connecting a separate amplifier or powered subwoofer
- RS-232C port for use with external controllers
- IR in/out and 12-volt triggers
- full-size headphone jack
- 2 pairs of binding post speaker connectors for A and B speakers
- USB port for service only
- detachable power cord
- signal-to-noise ratio: 98 dB
- 17-1/8″W x 4″H x 16-5/8″D